When it comes to fast food diet, Gluten free Panera bread is my favorite one. It is easily available in many restaurants and when you are in casual mood this is the best choice.
The best thing about Panera bread is that their salads are very tasty to the extent of making you addictive of them.
Nowadays, Panera are going to more sandwich centered shops, hence there is a risk associated with eating Panera gluten free bread, as the chances of contamination are now immense with this bread.
It’s advisable, that before you order one you are sure that it is gluten free and is fresh.
There are many choices available for choosing a specific salad that you want to have. You just have to make sure that you are no specifying any croutons. There is also option available for having couple of soups along with their popular chips.
On a general note, it can be said with surety that this Bread is a good diet to have on a causal day.
Following is the list of gluten free Panera menu.
For the Breakfast
- Egg, White Bowl along with Roasted Turkey
- Egg Bowl along with Steak
For the Lunch and Dinner
- Chicken Hummus Bowl
- Chicken Salad – Mediterranean
- Roasted Turkey Salad -Mediterranean
- Steak Lettuce Wraps
Gluten Free – Panera Bread Menu
- Asian Sesame Chicken Salad – No Won Ton noodles
- Caesar Salad – croutons free
- Chicken Cobb Salad – Chopped
- Chopped Chicken Salad (BBQ)
- Classic Cafe Salad
- Fruit Cup (Mixed) Seasonal Mixed
- Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
- Greek Salad Caesar Salad- croutons free
- Poppyseed Strawberry Chicken Salad
- Tomato and Mozzarella Salad (No croutons)
- Watermelon Fruit Cup
Yummy Salad Dressings
- Asian Sesame Vinaigrette
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- BBQ Ranch
- Light Buttermilk Ranch
- Poppy seed Dressing
- White Balsamic Vinaigrette
Variety of Soups
- Creamy Tomato No croutons
- Vegetarian Black Bean (Low Fat)
- Apple and Orange juices
- Black Cherry Smoothie (Low-Fat)
- Chocolate (Hot)
- Fountain and bottled Soda
- Lattes and frozen beverages
- Lemonade (Frozen)
- Mango Smoothie (Low-Fat)
- Regular Tea and Chai
- Strawberry Lemonade (Frozen)
- Strawberry Smoothie (Low-fat)
- Wild Berry Smoothie (Low-fat)
- Potato Chips (Panera Bread )