In order to make Chicken broth, you will need to heat up the mixture of chicken broth in the microwave. Let it heat up, till then you can work with other aromatic ingredients so that your dish may be going on the path of preparation.
There are various ways of making Chicken broth soup, one type of it is called Fusili. Another is called Gluten free Orzo. It is also called Gluten free rotini chicken broth soup.
The ingredients that you will need are as follows
1. You will need 2 cups of water
2. You will need lower sodium chicken broth weighing about 32 ounce. Make sure that it is Gluten free.
3. You will need 1 tbsp of olive oil
4. You will need half cup of chopped onion
5. Half cup of Chopped Celery
6. One Carrot of medium size in chopped shape.
7. Salt, half teaspoon
8. Half teaspoon of ground black peer, it must be fresh
9. Gluten Free Fusilli, Quantity, Six ounces
10. Arrange 2 and a half cups of shredded boneless, skinless chicken breast. Make sure that it is gluten free.
11. Fresh Flat leaf parseley, quantity 2 tablespoon.
• First of all you will switch on your microwave.
• Add two cups of water along with chicken broth in your microwave safe dish.
• Let it heat up for minutes on High mode.
• Then heat up a big size saucepan on a heat that is medium high
• Now add oil to the pan and swirl it to coat
• Now add onion, carrot, pepper and salt.
• Saute for 3 minutes or till it looks tender
• Now you will add hot broth mixture along with pasta
• Let it boil
• Keep it cooking till your pasta turn into al dente. Time duration will be 7 minutes
• Stir it into chicken. It will take only one minute.
• Then stir it in parsley.
Add hot broth mixture and pasta; bring to a boil. Cook 7 minutes or until pasta is almost al dente. Stir in chicken; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Stir in parsley.